By Dominick McGarry
I always read my mom’s blog and decided I wanted to write one for her. It’s been raining for weeks so I figured rainy day activities would be a good one. This is what I recommend…
- Jenga: It is a fun game and you can play it by yourself if no one else is around.
- Legos: This is my mom’s first choice. She always tells us to play legos. I like legos because it is challenging.
- Nerf: Nerf is good because it can keep you active indoors. If I’m by myself I could line up targets and shoot.
- Arts and Crafts: Arts and crafts are good because you can be creative.
- Read: Some of my favorite books are…
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***
2 Comments Add yours
Dom you’re busted. Commenting on your own blog cutie!