I can make these every day for a year and they still won’t be as perfect as my mom’s. Not sure what she does to them. But this is her recipe and they are amazing! Sunday dinner usually has these on the menu.
- 2 pounds of meatloaf mixture(ground chuck and pork)
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- A big handful of chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs(You can also use the seasoned Panko or combine them both)
- 1/4 cup of grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water or as much as needed until they feel moist.
- Mix again.
- Roll into medium sized meatballs.
- Roast for about 15-20 minutes or until brown.
- Put in your pot of marinara Sauce and cook on simmer for 2 hours stirring frequently.
***My posts contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.***
Click here to shop your favorite Pampered Chef Products.
11 Comments Add yours
Thanks! Michelle Sent from my iPhone
LikeLiked by 1 person